THIS PLACE HAS MY HEART!!
This Place Has My Heart
Among the daily chaos,
among the endless questions life keeps throwing at me,
among the rush to be somewhere and become someone,
I came here for an escape.
And man...
This is exactly the place I've been yearning for.
No morning horns.
No traffic.
No pollution.
No rush hour.
Just peace.
The kind of peace that makes you realize how tired you've actually been.
At night, I can look up and see the stars so clearly. Not a few stars fighting through city lights, but an entire sky filled with them. It almost feels unfair that I forgot how beautiful the night sky could be.
The routine here is perfect.
I sleep well.
I wake up refreshed.
The climate is beautiful.
The days don't feel heavy.
And whenever I take my bike out for a ride...
God.
The roads here are something else.
Trees on the left.
Trees on the right.
As if nature itself decided to build a corridor of peace.
No destination.
No hurry.
Just me, my bike, the wind, and a mind that finally feels quiet.
And the house I'm staying in...
A proper Chettinad house.
The kind of house that carries history in its walls.
The open spaces.
The old architecture.
The way sunlight enters the house.
The way every corner feels alive.
It doesn't feel like I'm staying in a house.
It feels like I'm staying inside a memory.
For the first time in a long while, I don't feel the need to constantly check my phone, worry about tomorrow, or think about what's next.
I'm just existing.
And honestly?
I think that's what I came here looking for.
Not adventure.
Not excitement.
Just peace.
The kind of peace that's endless.
The kind of peace that reminds you that life isn't always meant to be rushed.
And this place...
This place will always have my heart.
Comments
Post a Comment